COPPERSTONE Event Productions & Creative Agency was started in 2006 by Jacques Momberg after recognising a niche in the marketplace for an upmarket, trendy, full-service events company.
For the past 15 years we have produced high profile events, from fabulously over-the-top parties to elegant receptions.
Our passion for party planning and creating wonderful celebrations drives every aspect of our business, from our unique ability to build upon your creative vision through innovative event concepts, to producing galas that create positive energy and a unique connection between you and your guests.
We listen carefully to identify your goals and craft an event that always exceeds your expectations.
We believe that events are stories waiting to be told, and like master storytellers, we create experiences that allow your story to unfold in unexpected and memorable ways.
COPPERSTONE Events Productions & Creative Agency is a full-service event design and production firm specialising in corporate and nonprofit events. We create strategic events that go beyond the expected. They become unique experiences; powerful tools with which to convey your message, reach your target audience, or bring attention to a cause or charity.
To assist you in the planning of your next event, feel free to CONTACT US to set up an appointment.
COPPERSTONE’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) philosophy is simple – to treat others the way we wish to be treated. We have long lived by the mantra, “doing well by doing good.” This philosophy is demonstrated through our core values and involvement in charitable efforts.
Since COPPERSTONE was established, charity events and supporting NGO’s and other charitable causes has been at the core of what we do.
We have supported numerous charities through fundraisers, gala events, celebrity charity auctions and charity dinners. We also raised funds and awareness for various causes through our SA Bachelor & Bachelorette competition, which evolved in the Humanitarian of the Year competition and currently through our flagship competition, Talent Search SA – where we find Artists with a Purpose- talent acts who also believe in bringing about change to our communities and the country.
Since COPPERSTONE was started, we have been blessed enough to have been able to support various charities and communities in need. Over the past 15 years we raised more than R1 million in funds to numerous well-deserved NGO’s and communities. We also created much-needed awareness through various charity campaigns, as well as products and services to communities in need.
Some of the charities and communities we supported thus far include: CANSA (The Cancer Association of South Africa), Jacaranda Children’s Home, Louis Botha Children’s Home, Berg-en-Dal, SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), Siyazigabisa Children’s Home, Ripple Reading, Rooihuiskraal Library, Wespoort NG Church, Imizamo Yethu Community Centre, CANSA TLC Nicus Lodge, Reach for a Dream, Amadea Safe House, Foodbank SA, Peas in a Pod, The Princess Project, Theatre Benevolent Fund (TBF) and CHOC (Childhood Cancer Foundation).
Words such as “charity” and “philanthropy” describe a voluntary act, a matter of kindness rather than duty. For us giving back is more a duty we are obligated to do while we’re renting our space on earth. Or maybe it is a combination of kindness and duty- a gift we HAVE to give.
Since COPPERSTONE was started, we have partnered with numerous Corporates who generously supports all our charity initiatives. We are beyond grateful to have partnered with amazing sponsors and companies who cares, that enable us to make an impact in the lives of others through our various annual charity drives, outreaches and awareness campaigns. Without the support and encouragement of our partners, we would not have been able to achieve the outcomes we have for the past 15 years. Thank you so much for your continued support!
JOIN US AT OUR NEXT EVENT
COPPERSTONE’S ACCOMMODATION OFFERING
COPPERSTONE now offers a definitive home-away-from-home accommodation and leisure option. Newly renovated, COPPERSTONE House offers an unrivaled combination of central location, the intimacy of a family home, luxury accommodation, safety and tranquility.
COPPERSTONE HOUSE is located just 3 minutes from Centurion CBD. Perched on a hill in the prestigious Zwartkop residential area, COPPERSTONE HOUSE commands sweeping 180-degree views of Centurion and adjacent areas in Pretoria, including Supersport Park, Centurion Mall and the Gautrain.
Through our client-centered approach, and our focus on quality and professionalism, you can be assured of a service that not only meets but exceeds your needs and requirements.
In the heart of the hustle and bustle, it will feel as if you’re miles away from the rat race. With spectacular views, 6 tastefully appointed rooms for individual business travelers, groups of friends or families, and a blend of quaint charm, attentive service and modern comforts, you will be guaranteed to book as a guest and leave as family.
COVID-19 INFORMATION & OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are permitted to operate during lockdown level 3 and are ready to welcome all Essential Services Providers and Business Travellers. Please be advised that the health and safety of our guests and staff remain a priority during this period.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- New operating standards and protocols, which seek to protect workers, restore travellers’ confidence, ensure social distancing, and put in place the necessary cleaning and hygiene standards.
- Increased cleaning of public areas and surfaces frequently touched by guests and staff.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, credit card terminals, pens and front desk surfaces, bars, and commonly used amenities.
- As an additional precaution, we will only allow Essential Services Providers and Business Travellers staying over for a minimum of 3 nights for the time being.
- In an effort to mitigate the risk for our guests and staff, to ensure minimum contact, all rooms will be cleaned every 3 days, or on request by guests.
- The pool and gym will also be closed until further notice.
- No meals will be served for the time being. We recommend guests to make use of Uber Eats and Mr D to order meals delivered to the property.
- We will be implementing touchless payment solutions, where practical an EFT can be done after booking stage as well as electronic check-in’s prior to arrival, to limit the opportunity for virus transmission while also enabling a seamless travel experience.
- Educating staff on what the virus is; ways in which the virus is transmitted; symptoms to look out for; and daily measures to prevent contamination and spread of viruses in personal, operational and guest spaces. Education of staff is ongoing.
- Hand sanitisers are placed in easy reach of guests in public areas of the property, as well as in all rooms.
- Personal hygiene is being emphasised, including the importance of washing hands frequently and thoroughly; avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth; practicing respiratory hygiene (sneezing and coughing into a tissue that is safely discarded or the crook of the elbow), and avoiding touching one’s face.
- Protective wear such as protective gloves, face shields and face masks are issued to all staff.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be sold for the time being, following Government’s current ban on alcohol.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who is coughing, sneezing and feverish.
Guest Safety Requirements:
- All guests are required to wear face masks in common areas
- Wash your hands frequently or use our dispensers with hand sanitiser
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid handshakes and hugs
- Cough into a paper towel that you throw away. Then wash your hands.
- If you do not have a paper towel, cough in your elbow to prevent air droplets from spreading.
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.
- Anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness to be reported to Management for further action to take place, such as contacting the NICD hotline.
The NICD Hotline is available to all staff and guests. In the event that anyone feels ill, the South African Department of Health advises first phoning the National Institute of Communicable Diseases (NICD) helpline rather than going straight to a medical facility, to prevent potential contamination. The NICD hotline number is 080 002 9999.
While no one can predict the path of this virus, we are doing all we can to reduce the risk of potential contamination or spread of disease. We thank you for choosing to stay at COPPERSTONE House and look forward to delivering on our service excellence promise.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS AND PRICING
For current promotions, reviews, accommodation options and pricing, and to book direct: BOOK HERE.
For special requests or corporate bookings: email@example.com or +27827710533
NEARBY PLACES OF INTEREST
- Centurion Mall 2,2 km; 1,36 miles
- Centurion Golf & Country Club 2,5 km; 1,55 miles
- Supersport Park Stadium 2,9 km; 1,80 miles
- Lifestyle Shopping Centre 3,1 km; 1,92 miles
- Gautrain 3,4 km; 2,11 miles
- Southdowns Shopping Centre 5 km; 3,10 miles
- Unitas Hospital 5,6 km; 3,47 miles
- Irene Farm 5,7 km; 3,54 miles
- Mall@Reds 6,1 km; 3,79 miles
- Rietvlei Nature Reserve 13,3 km; 8,26 miles
- Voortrekker Monument 14,1 km; 8,76 miles
- Pretoria Zoo 14,3 km; 8,88 miles
- Freedom Park Heritage Site 15,6 km; 9,69 miles
- Ditsong National Museum 15,9 km; 9,87 miles
- Time Square Casino 16,9 km; 10,50 miles
- Lanseria Airport 39,8 km; 24,73 miles
- OR Tambo International Airport 46,5 km; 28,89 miles
- Lion & Safari Park 51,4 km; 31,93 miles
To book online: BOOK HERE.
You can also find us on all major online travel booking sites:
After our first year in operation, we are delighted to have received our very first award. We are officially a Booking.com Traveller Review Award Winner for 2020! What makes this award so much more special is that the guests have spoken and it’s all thanks to them that we have received this award. Thanks so much to all our guests who took the time and reviewed your stay with us during the past year! We sincerely appreciate the acknowledgement.
We always appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative. Our aim is to make all guests’ stay with us as enjoyable as possible. Click here to see what our guests are saying about us.