COPPERSTONE’S ACCOMMODATION OFFERING
COPPERSTONE now offers a definitive home-away-from-home accommodation and leisure option. Newly renovated, COPPERSTONE House offers an unrivaled combination of central location, the intimacy of a family home, luxury accommodation, safety and tranquility.
COPPERSTONE HOUSE is located just 3 minutes from Centurion CBD. Perched on a hill in the prestigious Zwartkop residential area, COPPERSTONE HOUSE commands sweeping 180-degree views of Centurion and adjacent areas in Pretoria, including Supersport Park, Centurion Mall and the Gautrain.
Through our client-centered approach, and our focus on quality and professionalism, you can be assured of a service that not only meets but exceeds your needs and requirements.
In the heart of the hustle and bustle, it will feel as if you’re miles away from the rat race. With spectacular views, 6 tastefully appointed rooms for individual business travelers, groups of friends or families, and a blend of quaint charm, attentive service and modern comforts, you will be guaranteed to book as a guest and leave as family.
COVID-19 INFORMATION & OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS
We are delighted to welcome back all our local guests again under Lockdown level 2. Please be advised that the health and safety of our guests and staff remain a priority during this period.
We have implemented the following additional control measures:
- New operating standards and protocols, which seek to protect workers, restore travellers’ confidence, ensure social distancing, and put in place the necessary cleaning and hygiene standards.
- Increased cleaning of public areas and surfaces frequently touched by guests and staff.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, credit card terminals, pens and front desk surfaces, bars, and commonly used amenities.
- As an additional precaution, we will only allow stays of a minimum of 2 nights nights for the time being.
- In an effort to mitigate the risk for our guests and staff, to ensure minimum contact, all rooms will be cleaned every 3 days, or on request by long-stay guests.
- The pool and gym will also be closed until further notice.
- No meals will be served for the time being. We will however provide our guests with our normal continental breakfast offering, safely pre-packed daily in the fridge. For lunch and dinner, we recommend guests make use of Uber Eats or Mr D to order meals delivered to the property.
- We will be implementing touchless payment solutions, where practical an EFT can be done after booking stage as well as electronic check-in’s prior to arrival, to limit the opportunity for virus transmission while also enabling a seamless travel experience.
- Educating staff on what the virus is; ways in which the virus is transmitted; symptoms to look out for; and daily measures to prevent contamination and spread of viruses in personal, operational and guest spaces. Education of staff is ongoing.
- Hand sanitisers are placed in easy reach of guests in public areas of the property, as well as in all rooms.
- Personal hygiene is being emphasised, including the importance of washing hands frequently and thoroughly; avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth; practicing respiratory hygiene (sneezing and coughing into a tissue that is safely discarded or the crook of the elbow), and avoiding touching one’s face.
- Protective wear such as protective gloves, face shields and face masks are issued to all staff.
- Alcoholic beverages will be for sale again at our upstairs bar. The poolside bar will still remain closed for now.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who is coughing, sneezing and feverish.
Guest Safety Requirements:
- All guests are required to wear face masks in common areas
- Wash your hands frequently or use our dispensers with hand sanitiser
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid handshakes and hugs
- Cough into a paper towel that you throw away. Then wash your hands.
- If you do not have a paper towel, cough in your elbow to prevent air droplets from spreading.
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.
- Anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness to be reported to Management for further action to take place, such as contacting the NICD hotline.
The NICD Hotline is available to all staff and guests. In the event that anyone feels ill, the South African Department of Health advises first phoning the National Institute of Communicable Diseases (NICD) helpline rather than going straight to a medical facility, to prevent potential contamination. The NICD hotline number is 080 002 9999.
While no one can predict the path of this virus, we are doing all we can to reduce the risk of potential contamination or spread of disease. We thank you for choosing to stay at COPPERSTONE House and look forward to delivering on our service excellence promise.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS AND PRICING
For current promotions, reviews, accommodation options and pricing, and to book direct: BOOK HERE.
For special requests or corporate bookings: email@example.com or +27827710533
NEARBY PLACES OF INTEREST
- Centurion Mall 2,2 km; 1,36 miles
- Centurion Golf & Country Club 2,5 km; 1,55 miles
- Supersport Park Stadium 2,9 km; 1,80 miles
- Lifestyle Shopping Centre 3,1 km; 1,92 miles
- Gautrain 3,4 km; 2,11 miles
- Southdowns Shopping Centre 5 km; 3,10 miles
- Unitas Hospital 5,6 km; 3,47 miles
- Irene Farm 5,7 km; 3,54 miles
- Mall@Reds 6,1 km; 3,79 miles
- Rietvlei Nature Reserve 13,3 km; 8,26 miles
- Voortrekker Monument 14,1 km; 8,76 miles
- Pretoria Zoo 14,3 km; 8,88 miles
- Freedom Park Heritage Site 15,6 km; 9,69 miles
- Ditsong National Museum 15,9 km; 9,87 miles
- Time Square Casino 16,9 km; 10,50 miles
- Lanseria Airport 39,8 km; 24,73 miles
- OR Tambo International Airport 46,5 km; 28,89 miles
- Lion & Safari Park 51,4 km; 31,93 miles
To book online: BOOK HERE.
You can also find us on all major online travel booking sites:
We did it again. COPPERSTONE House is again a Booking.com Traveller Review Award Winner! What makes this award so much more special is that the guests have spoken and it’s all thanks to them that we have received this award. Thanks so much to all our guests who took the time and reviewed their stay with us during the past year! We sincerely appreciate the acknowledgement. #TravellerReviewAwards2021 #Copperstone #copperstonehouse
We always appreciate feedback, whether positive or negative. Our aim is to make all guests’ stay with us as enjoyable as possible. Click here to see what our guests are saying about us.